Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Need a Custom Order???

If you see a card, coaster set, any paper crafting or even the baked potato bags but you would like a different color, design, shape, etc... on it than I will gladly do custom orders.  I have done several custom orders for my fabric coaster sets. 

A note on Collegiate and NFL fabrics--I can do custom orders but some teams are hard to find and/or the fabric is overly priced such as on Ebay or other sites.  If you request a certain fabric that is hard to find, the cost may be slightly higher.  Now if you want OSU or OU fabric no problem.  LOL. 

I can do sets of matching greeting cards, note cards, thank you cards, etc...  Plus I can do invitations to baby showers, bridal showers, graduations and more. 

Just contact me if you would like a special/custom order.

No comments:

Post a Comment