Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New Items for My 2012 Craft Shows

I recently started making Fabric Covered Baby Wipe Cases.  I loved making them.  I have only made 6 so far and have sold one already.  Planning on making at least 2 dozen more before my next craft show the end of April. 

Some people call these Boutique Baby Wipe Cases but since mine are no way near perfect (practice makes perfect), I cannot claim that for mine.  I do like cute, colorful fabrics and coordinating ribbon and embellishments for mine.

Here are the 5 that I have available still.





I have these listed in my Bonanza booth so please go to www.bonanza.com/lynnscountrycorner .  You can find these in the Mommy and Baby category towards the top.

As soon as I get more cases I will be making lots more of these.   I will gladly do custom orders too.  Just shoot me an email.

You don't have to use them for baby wipes.  Use them for small craft supplies, napkins when traveling, hair bows and barettes, small toys (like cars or army men), sewing kit, first aid kit, small tools, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment